Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EWWWW......YOU ARE SO HOTTT!

Contrary to popular belief, we little purveyors of pleasure aren't exactly hatched looking all spackled and pasted. the looks you see are carefully crafted using theater makeup tricks and lighting and positions. True there are many that are naturally beautiful, but they all need to be hunted down and shot to death. I'm speaking of the normal, average, every day, webcam hussy.

No, before we can look like this :









We Start Off Looking Like This:



Yup, thats me! Scary very very scary! And come tohink of it way to freaking happy to be that early in the morning


So, while its not a photo essay its jarring never the less. I purposely did not touch up th photo so that you can see every last imperfection. The structure is there, but like all good theater; costume , lighting, makeup , are what aid the audience to relate and understand what the part is all about.

Now, Wardrobe.

I am notorious for boxers and sweats.  I love them, live in them would never get out of them if i didn' tactually have to shoot them to stop moving on their own from lack of washing. (wow, that might be TMI, but hell..let me throw a plug in there for febreeZe..YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME!)  As i discussed bfore the clothes do make the woman and the careful planning is very very important.  We;re going for naughty, and i have it under good advisement that black and naughty is preferred, so this is what I came up with.


"Vegas called and wanted their call girl dress back" look, just wasn't working for me today




"Hot For Eighties Secretary, I am Also a HairBand Groupie" was just not cutting it wiht me bulging and pmsing.




As the Roy MacEvoy's Ex says in "Tin CuP" : "Sweetie, I see wha you're doing, this sweet and simple, is very cute...but here we do it big and bold, look at me, thats what we do"

So Goldilocks found one that seemed just right: For your approval:





(notice my deer in the headlight eyes..yes Arabella, that is your body and its not hitting the floor with every sag....yet!" Yayyy!

Now, there were many and i mean many photos that i did not upload that were just almost rediculously horrific.  these have had the colors adjusted and cropped, some fine tuning, not much..but enough to make them much beter that they were.  That is the secret for pics. its about angles and knowing how to hide the flaws.

I"m off to go play narcissitic nancy and marvel that i'm not grotesque in my gstring (notice there were no ass shots, thats cause we wanted to show you good :D

the entire process now takes about an hour, from spraying on the sally hansen leg makeup dark glow all over the body to the final touches on the hair piece. 

So boys? Wanna try it sometime? I can help ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment